Wylie McGraw @ wisdombywylie
Wylie McGraw is a former Star Pitcher, Competitive Bull Rider, and 3-Tour Combat Veteran. It was through those intense experiences that he discovered his crazy superpower of being able to expose blind spots, erupt and eradicate stress, and fully unleash the untapped potential of high achievers. He’s the founder of Radical Performance Acceleration, and for well over a decade now he’s been behind the scenes doing life-altering work with powerful CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Leaders, and Public Figures, accelerating their performance both personally and professionally.
His work is the proverbial “Navy SEAL Training” equivalent to high-performance and leadership development – pushing even the elite beyond their limits so they not only hit their peak but sustain it. He’s been named a “secret weapon” by some of the most influential leaders across industries from Wall St., Hollywood, Professional Sports, Fortune 500 companies, Personal Development, and everything in between. His work is about giving an elite edge to high-achieving individuals while ending their cycle of stress, sacrifice, and suffering that’s unfortunately associated when reaching their levels of accomplishment and success. When Wylie’s not traveling the country to meet his clients, this family man enjoys skydiving, mountain top sunsets, and sipping on an occasional 18-year-old single malt scotch while pondering the philosophies of life, the cosmos, and beyond.
- Why High-Achievement Is Not Enough & How to Accelerate Your Trajectory for High-Performance
- Getting Helped vs. Being Optimized: Why Most People Waste Their Lives Chasing Peak Performance Instead of Mastering It
- How to Unleash Your Peak Performance True Potential
- How to Yield to Fear In Moments of Real Change
- If It Doesn’t Shock You, It Won’t Change You: Why Discernment & Focus Are Two of the Weakest Human Skills & How to Improve Them
- The Ugly Truths Leaders Keep Locked Up
— This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app